7th October 2015, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MBA in Hotel Management being a BBA graduate?

Hello Sir,
I have completed my BBA and now I am intrested in Hotel Management. So can I do MBA in Hotel Management? Kindly tell me regarding this.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Hotel Management for B.Com(Accountancy) graduate?
  2. Which courses can I opt after my BBA? Can I go for Hotel Management?
  3. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  4. Difference between MBA in Hotel Management and MSc in Hotel Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Abroad being a Bachelor of Hotel Management candidate of Deemed University?
  6. How can I study MBA(Hotel Management) in Abroad being a Bachelor of Hotel Management candidate?
  7. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
  8. What should I do after 4 years graduation? I am a Maths(H) student
  9. Can I study MBA in Hotel Management after completing B.Com(H)?
  10. Which is better to study among BBA in Hotel Management and Bachelor of Hotel Management for 12th Commerce female candidate?
  11. Can I do MBA in Hotel Management from UK after completing BBA from Nagpur University?
  12. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  13. Fee structure for MBA in Hotel Management in Bangalore and scope for girls in this sector?
  14. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  15. How to join MBA Tourism and Hotel Management? I am a mechanical graduate
  16. Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?
  17. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  18. Can I study Master of Hotel Management after completing B.Com Honours? Detailed information about MBA in Hotel Management?
8th October 2015, 09:14 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBA in Hotel Management being a BBA graduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I have completed my BBA and now I am intrested in Hotel Management. So can I do MBA in Hotel Management? Kindly tell me regarding this.

Yeah being a BBA graduate you are eligible for doing MBA in hotel management as you are satisfying the educational qualification needed. The candidate should have completed a UG degree in any stream from a recognized university with at least 55% aggregate. There are many entrance exams which are conducted for candidates to apply in order to apply for the MBA course. Some of the exams include such as CAT,MAT,XAT,AIIMA,TANCET etc and you need to satisfy the eligibility criteria framed for the exams.

The Top colleges which you can prefer for doing the course are:
  • Oberoi Centre of Learning and Development, Delhi
  • Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Mumbai
  • Welcomgroup Graduate School of Hotel Administration (WGSHA) Manipal
  • Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Delhi
  • Institute of Hotel Management (IHM), Aurangabad
  • Institute of Hotel Management (IHM) Bangalore
  • Institute of Hotel Management (IHM) Chennai
  • Institute of Hotel Management (IHM) Kolkata
  • Institute of Hotel Management (IHM) Ahmedabad
  • Christ College, Bangalore
8th October 2015, 10:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can study MBA in Hotel Management being a BBA graduate. Candidates who have completed Bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised university are eligible to pursue MBA course. Some colleges/universities offers direct admissions to MBA course on the basis of undergraduate scores whereas some other colleges/universities offers admissions to MBA course by conducting entrance examinations. Since, you have already completed your Graduation in BBA course, you are eligible to pursue MBA course.
9th October 2015, 01:21 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
Yes, you can do MBA in Hotel Management after completion of BBA degree.

Those candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized university are eligible for MBA entrance exam. Your graduation marks must be above 50% from recognized university. Final year candidate are eligible for MBA entrance exam.

List of the MBA entrance Exams:-

CAT: All IIMs' and 100+ more institutes.
XAT: XLRI Jamshedpur, XIM Bhubaneshwar, S. P. Jain, GIM etc.
SNAP: Institutes affiliated with Symbiosis University
JMET: IITs' and NITs' Management Program
MH-CET: Colleges in Maharashtra
CMAT: All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)
9th October 2015, 05:46 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Yes, you can definitely do MBA in Hotel Management after the completion of BBA Graduation as Post Graduation can be done after the completion of Graduation.

Eligibility criteria to do MBA in Hotel Management:

Candidates must completed their Bachelor's degree from a recognized University with at least 50% of marks in any discipline.
Candidates age must be below 30 years.
31st May 2018, 07:06 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Having completed BBA in Graduation, yes you are eligible to join Post Graduation with MBA in Hotel Management.

Here is the eligibility criteria for MBA in Hotel Management :

-Candidates should have completed Graduation with any of the stream with a minimum of 50% of marks from a recognized University.

Admission process is different from one Institute to other Institute.

Some colleges will consider the score you secured in the popular Entrance Exams like
CAT
MAT
XAT etc.

Some Institutes will conduct their own Entrance Exam and some other Institutes will directly give admission.

The duration of the course is 2 years which is divided into 4 semesters.

There are plenty of job opportunities for the candidates after completion of this course both in India and Abroad.

Some of the top Organizations to get jobs are
Afoozo India Private Ltd.
Sayaji Hotel Ltd.
Cambay Hotels and Resorts

You would get a starting salary in the range of Rs.2 lakhs to Rs. 8 lakhs.
3rd September 2022, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

After doing bba can I apply for hotel management and be a chef...?
15th October 2022, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

can you recommend collages in which i can do MBA in hotel management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?