12th June 2015, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

Fee structure for MBA in Hotel Management in Bangalore and scope for girls in this sector?

Shall I study MBA hotel management ?what's the approximate fees structure for MBA hotel management in Bangalore?which is more scopeful either is it more scopeful for girls?where I can get job when I complete bachelor's degree in either of courses in india ?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of MBA courses in IGNOU? How to apply for the course after completing Hotel Management?
  2. Fee structure for Management? How much the scope? Best colleges of MBA in Shipping Management in Noida?
  3. Which has better scope between MBA Hotel Management and MBA in Aviation?
  4. Which is better for girls MBA in Airline & Airport Management or MBA in Logistic & Supply Chain?
  5. What is the hotel management fee structure?
  6. What is the annual fee structure of Hotel Management course in Bangalore?
  7. What is the scope after masters in abroad? What is the fee structure?
  8. How to do Hotel Management in IHM college? What is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to join Hotel Management and what is the fee structure in IHM college of hotel management
  10. What is the fee structure for Hotel Management course?
  11. MBA in Construction Management is possible at NICMAR? Fee structure and scope of this course?
  12. What will be fee structure for Hotel Management course?
  13. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  14. What is the fee structure to join IHM college of Hotel management?
  15. What is the fee structure of the Hotel Management Colleges? Percentage required to get admission in IHM?
  16. Is there any difference between PG in Hotel Management and MBA in Hotel Management?
  17. Fee structure and other requirements of 3 months or 6 months Diploma in Hotel Management?
  18. Career scope for girls after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Information regarding fee structure and list of colleges offering this course?
1st October 2015, 12:59 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Fee structure for MBA in Hotel Management in Bangalore and scope for girls in this sector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Shall I study MBA hotel management ?what's the approximate fees structure for MBA hotel management in Bangalore?which is more scopeful either is it more scopeful for girls?where I can get job when I complete bachelor's degree in either of courses in india ?
The fee structure for MBA in Hotel Management differs from college to college. Please visit the respective university official website in order to get complete Information regarding MBA in Hotel Management fee structure. The approximate fee structure will be Rs. 20,000 to 30,000 per year. The fee structure for Government colleges may less when compared to private colleges.

The scope of MBA in Hotel Management same for both the male and female candidates. MBA in Hotel Management is a good professional course to pursue, it offers good career prospects. After completing MBA in hotel management you can find job opportunities in any of the areas below,
  • Travel Agencies,
  • Spas,
  • Sport and Recreation,
  • Hotels,
  • Restaurants,
  • Transportation Companies,
  • Airlines and many more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?