29th November 2019, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I study MBBS after completing BSc(Biotechnology) course?

Hi everyone, can I know my eligibility to do MBBS as I am a student of BSc(Biotechnology), so I will be able to do this MBBS? I am interested to do this MBBS course. Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

30th November 2019, 10:08 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study MBBS after completing BSc(Biotechnology) course?

You can pursue MBBS course after B.Sc Biotechnology course. The admission in MBBS cours is conducted on the basis of NEET examination.

NEET is conducted by NTA. The eligibility to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper with minimum 50% aggregate.

There is no upper age limit to appear in the examination. So, you can appear and qualify in it for admission in MBBS course.
30th November 2019, 10:44 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

MBBS is five year course. To get admission in most of the private or government colleges in the course, you have to appear and qualify in NEET.

NEET is conducted by NTA. There is no upper age limit to appear in the examination.

Candidate passed 12th from a recognised board in Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main paper are eligible to appear in the examination. Minimum 50% aggregate is required to appear in the examination.

So, if you are interested in the course, you can appear in the examination and qualify in it for admission in the course.
30th November 2019, 01:17 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can certainly pursue Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery in Shri Krishna Medical College Muzaffarpur.

The eligibility required to study Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery in Shri Krishna Medical College Muzaffarpur is 10+2 passed with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.

You can check the website https://www.skmedicalcollege.org for more details.
30th November 2019, 03:04 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to study MBBS after completing BSc(Biotechnology) course. The required eligibility to get admission in the MBBS course is that the candidate should have passed the 12th class with PCB from a recognized board. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of NEET examination and the age of the candidate should not be greater than 25 years.
30th November 2019, 06:34 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Admission to MBBS course is done on the basis of 10 + 2, candidates who have passed their 10+2 with PCB stream are eligible to write NEET UG exam.

Minimum age is 17 years and maximum should not exceed 25 years however relaxation in upper age limit is provided to reserved category students.
30th November 2019, 08:40 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

The full form of MBBS is Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery course.

Admission to MBBS course will be through NEET. NEET is the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test. If you have studied PCB subjects in 12th then you can apply for NEET examination for admission in MBBS course.

The minimum percentage of marks required in 12th is 50% marks for admission in MBBS course.
1st December 2019, 05:38 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can study MBBS after completing BSc in Biotechnology. The minimum educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as subjects from a recognized board. The upper age limit for MBBS is 25 years and the admission selection is done through NEET (National eligibility cum Entrance Test).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?