13th January 2018, 08:04 AM
Unregistered

Can a Diploma holder apply for JEE Main 2018? Last date of JEE Main 2018 application?

I'm holding a Diploma now and want to apply for JEE Main 2018 entrance exam but, I'm not sure whether a Diploma holder is eligible or not. If I'm eligible how should I proceed to apply for the exam and what is the last date for 2018?

15th January 2018, 02:13 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Can a Diploma holder apply for JEE Main 2018? Last date of JEE Main 2018 application?

The last date to apply for Joint Entrance Examination Main conducted for admission in engineering colleges of India is already over.

Diploma candidates are eligible for JEE examination for admission in IITs only. You need to wait for next year examination notification.
15th January 2018, 06:02 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Diploma holder apply for JEE Main 2018? Last date of JEE Main 2018 application?

Diploma holders are eligible to apply for Joint Entrance Examination Main examination but eligible for admission in IITs only.

The last date to apply for JEE Main 2018 application form is over now.
15th January 2018, 06:17 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

JEE refers to Joint Entrance Examination and same is a national level entrance examination held for offering admission in various undergraduate technical degree course across various CFTIs and private engineering colleges.

As far as you are concerned about your eligibility for appearing in JEE Main being a diploma degree holder then I would like to let you know that you are eligible for appearing in JEE Main but you can take admission in IITs only as diploma holders are not eligible for admission in CFTIs other than IITs.

Also for your information I would like to let you know that the last date for JEE Main 2018 new registration was 1st January 2018.

For more updates and details regarding JEE Main 2018 you can refer to the link www.jeemain.nic.in .
16th January 2018, 02:13 PM
amish25
Junior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm holding a Diploma now and want to apply for JEE Main 2018 entrance exam but, I'm not sure whether a Diploma holder is eligible or not. If I'm eligible how should I proceed to apply for the exam and what is the last date for 2018?
Hi, The diploma holders can apply for the JEE Exam. But for your kind information you can not apply this years the last date to apply for JEE main exam was 1 January 2018.
you can check more information at the official website for IIT JEE mains exam 2018.
4th June 2018, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

I am studying diploma in civil engineering. I am very much interested to join in NIT or IIT. I am ST category student. Do I have any choice to appear for jeemain??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?