17th March 2016, 08:09 AM
Unregistered

Can i study post graduation in Physiotherapy after graduating in Zoology?

I am a first year student. My subjects are chemistry, botany and zoology. I want to know that can i study Physiotherapy in my post graduation after completing my present under graduation course? Please reply fast.

17th March 2016, 09:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i study post graduation in Physiotherapy after graduating in Zoology?

For post graduation in physiotherapy you need bachelor degree in physiotherapy qualification. You can't pursue it on the basis of your zoology graduation course.

Also, admission in the given course will be on the basis of entrance exam which will be conducted by the concerned university.
18th March 2016, 12:42 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can i study post graduation in Physiotherapy after graduating in Zoology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a first year student. My subjects are chemistry, botany and zoology. I want to know that can i study Physiotherapy in my post graduation after completing my present under graduation course? Please reply fast.
Sorry, it is not possible to study Master of Physiotherapy after graduating in Zoology. The eligibility to study M.P.T is a pass in BPT with 50% marks. The duration of the course is 2 years. This is the common eligibility to study the course, so it is not possible for you to study the MPT after zoology graduation. You can study M.Sc in Zoology or some other zoology based courses or MBA.
18th March 2016, 12:53 AM
samsung1992

Physiotherapy is somewhat different different course as compared to the current course you are pursuing. So, if you will go for Physiotherapy and if your course subject expert is not involved in the Physiotherapy, then it will be trouble for you. so i will suggest you one thing. You must go for the higher study in the field you have completed your graduation, as this will help you a lot.

Even it will be easy for you to build your career in the domain that you have already familiar with.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?