3rd February 2022, 12:52 AM
Unregistered

Can I switch my stream to Arts after Diploma in Electrical Engineering?

Hi, I have completed my diploma in electrical engineering. But now I want to switch my stream to arts. Which options are open for me. So that I can get bachelor's degree in arts.
Thank you.

4th February 2022, 09:35 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I switch my stream to Arts after Diploma in Electrical Engineering?

Candidates are eligible to switch there stream to Arts stream after pursuing in science stream.

So, you can switch to Arts stream. The admission procedure varies with institutions. Candidates can visit the official website to get detail information about the admission procedure.
7th February 2022, 03:57 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I switch my stream to Arts after Diploma in Electrical Engineering?

Yes, you can switch your stream to Arts after completing your diploma in electrical engineering. The educational qualification required to study Bachelor's degree in Arts is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. BA admission is possible through both entrance examination and merit-based. There is no specific age limit to apply for this course and the minimum score may vary from college to college.

Some of the BA subject lists are given below.

BA in English
BA in Sociology
BA in Journalism and Mass Communication
BA in Philosophy
BA in Fine Arts
BA in Public Administration
BA in Anthropology
BA in Archaeology
BA in Physical Education
7th February 2022, 11:48 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. You are eligible to join Bachelor of Arts after completing a diploma in Electrical Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?