3rd February 2022, 01:17 AM
Unregistered

Can I join Bachelor of Architecture course as I am doing 12th Science without Mathematics?

Hello, Can I join Bachelor of Architecture course as I am doing 12th Science without Mathematics? Please tell me about this immediately.

4th February 2022, 09:37 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Bachelor of Architecture course as I am doing 12th Science without Mathematics?

You are not eligible to appear for B.Arch stream after 12th without Mathematics as main paper.

It is mandatory to have mathematics in std 12th to become eligible to appear for JEE conducted to get admission in B.Arch course.

For more information about the admission procedure visit at official website of the institutions.
5th February 2022, 10:25 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Bachelor of Architecture course as I am doing 12th Science without Mathematics?

JEE is conducted for admission in B.Arch courses in government and premier private institutions.

The common eligibilty to apply for the course is that candidate must have passed std 12th with Mathematics as main paper. So, you are not eligible to pursue the course without mathematics as main paper.
6th February 2022, 01:29 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

As maths is a compulsory subject for studying architecture.
Earlier commerce and art students were allowed to choose architecture as a career provided they study maths in class 11and 12.

In order to be eligible for the course, candidate must have passed their 12th exam with atleast 50% marks and having maths as one of the subjects.

NATA is one of the popular entrance exam for admission to the course.
Others are
JEE Mains paper 2
AAT etc
Admission is based on entrance as well as merit.
6th February 2022, 10:00 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

To do Bachelor of Architecture course Mathematics is an essential subject which you should have in your class 12th. The minimum educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed 10+2 with Mathematics as one of the subjects and with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. Admission selection is done on the basis of performance in NATA or state level or national level entrance examination scores.
7th February 2022, 11:44 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

No. You can not join the Bachelor of Architecture course without having Mathematics in class 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?