18th September 2015, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

Can a student attend both EAMCET and JEE Main counselling?

Is it possible for a student to attend the counselling for both eamcet and jee mains?

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a candidate is eligible to attend 2nd counselling after securing rank within 30000 to 40000 in JEE Main? Whether seats remain available in good colleges at 2nd counselling of JEE Main?
  2. Am I eligible to attend counselling if secured 49.4% in 12th ISC and 42537 rank in JEE Main being an OBC candidate?
  3. Expected rank for a candidate who has secured 192 marks in JEE Main? Which counselling should I attend if I secured 2696 rank in UPSEE?
  4. Syllabus, suitable books for preparation and qualifying marks in JEE Main for Gujarati student?
  5. What is the procedure followed to get seat in engineering under B category?
  6. EAMCET counseling details? I have scored 37,800 rank in EAMCET exam
  7. Can I submit OBC certificate by hand to the IITs?
  8. List of top 10 engineering colleges for civil in Hyderabad and Rangareddy
  9. Would I take admission in NIT, Durgapur through JECA rank?
  10. When are the forms for B.E/B.Tech available for Kashmiri migrants in Gujarat, Maharashtra, Karnataka?
  11. Procedure to fill up DTU LEET 2016 application form?
  12. When is the counseling of JEE mains going to be held?
  13. Can I give JEE Main next year if appear in Maths compartmental?
  14. Will I be considered as Local/Non Local for EAMCET? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to prepare for JEE Main being CBSE student?
  16. Possibility to apply in JEE Main & Advanced for a candidate who has appear JEE Main twice?
  17. Can I write JEE Main for B.Tech in 2016?
  18. Am I eligible to attend JEE Advanced of expecting 52 marks in Paper-I and 200 marks in Paper-II of JEE Main? What rank I will get? Can I get admission in SPA, Delhi to study B.Arch?
18th September 2015, 10:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a student attend both EAMCET and JEE Main counselling?

Yes, the candidate can attend both EAMCET and JEE Main counseling. If he gets seats in both EAMCET and JEE Main counselling, he can choose a seat in which he is interested. There is no rule that a candidate has to attend only one examination counselling. Any candidate can attend any examination counselling. So, definitely you can attend EAMCET and JEE Main Counselling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?