18th September 2015, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

How much marks in EAMCET is to be scored for getting admission in B.Tech?

I have got 37 marks in EAMCET. I have heard that my score is not enough for admission in B.Tech. So i want to know how much marks is need to be scored for admission in B.Tech course?

18th September 2015, 10:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much marks in EAMCET is to be scored for getting admission in B.Tech?

To get admission in B.Tech course through EAMCET examination, you need to score at least 40 marks out of 160 marks in EAMCET examination. The minimum marks required to qualify EAMCET examination is 40 marks out of 160 marks. Since, you have scored only 37 marks in EAMCET examination, you can get admission in B.Tech course through EAMCET examination.
19th September 2015, 09:10 PM
DSP@1

Default Re: How much marks in EAMCET is to be scored for getting admission in B.Tech?

EAMCET stands for 'Engineering And Medical Common Entrance Test'.

It will be conducted in the states if 'Andhra Pradesh' and 'Telangana'.In this exam there will be 160 questions to be answered in 180 minutes of time.Each question carries single mark,no negative marks

As you want to join B.Tech your group must be MPC so the questions per subject are as follows.

Mathematics-80 questions - 80 Marks,
Physics-40 questions - 40 Marks,
Chemistry-40 questions - 40 Marks.

The minimum qualified marks in this test is 40 marks which is the 25% of the total marks.

For SC/ST candidates there is no limit,that means though you get marks in single digits you will be considered as qualified.

So as you have got 37 marks you are not eligible if you are the candidate of OC or BC category.If you belongs to SC/ST category then your marks are sufficient to qualify.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?