22nd October 2022, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Can we study B.Arch without writing NATA?

I missed nata examination. Will I be able to join b.arch college without writing NATA exam?

24th October 2022, 10:20 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can we study B.Arch without writing NATA?

You can study BArch without NATA only if you are getting into some IIT or NIT through JEE. NATA or the JEE Mains examination is prescribed by the Council of Architecture as a compulsory criteria for taking admission to any Architectural College or course in India. Qualifying in NATA is a mandatory requirement to gain admission into any institute/university offering a BArch degree program.
24th October 2022, 11:38 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

For getting admission in architechtural course, NATA is a necessary requirement .
A qualifying score helps candidate to seek admission into any institute / university offering B.Arch degree program.

There is no institute that allows admission without passing NATA or JEE Mains paper 2 entrance exam.
24th October 2022, 02:37 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required to study B.Arch course:

The basic eligibility criteria required to pursue B.Arch course is given below,

Name of the Course - B.Arch (Bachelor of Architecture)

@ As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you should definitely qualify B.Arch entrance examination.

@ Most of the colleges offer seat in B.Arch based on the performance in NATA Examination.

@ Or else you should have to qualify the concerned entrance Examination for getting admission in to the B.Arch course. Hence I suggest you to appear for the examination and qualify in order to get admission into this course successfully.
24th October 2022, 04:11 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

The candidate needs to pass 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks from any recognised board to be eligible for this course. Then, the candidate needs to pass an entrance test exam that can be IIT-JEE, NATA, etc to get admission in a college to pursue B.Arch. Without qualifying one of them the candidate can not get admission in government college to pursue BArch. The candidate can still get admission in a private college.
26th October 2022, 02:58 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

No,you can't study BArch without writing NATA ,you have to appear in the entrance exam called NATA or JEE Main to study B.Arch.
28th October 2022, 07:14 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

No, Qualifying in NATA is a mandatory requirement to gain admission into any Institute/ University offering a B Arch degree program in the country. A qualifying score will help a candidate to seek admission into any Institute/ University offering a B Arch degree program.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?