28th November 2013, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Can XII failed science student of Odisha council appear in NiOS to pass?

I failed XII science 10 years ago from Orissa council exam. Can i appear XII science in NIOS ? And after passing XII science, shall i eligible for studying degree engineering in IME distance mode? Reply: [email protected]

31st December 2014, 01:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can XII failed science student of Odisha council appear in NiOS to pass?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I failed XII science 10 years ago from Orissa council exam. Can i appear XII science in NIOS ? And after passing XII science, shall i eligible for studying degree engineering in IME distance mode? Reply: [email protected]
Yes, of course you can apply for 12th standard in NIOS.

There is a provision for the students of NIOS at the Secondary/Senior Secondary level who have completed their validity period of five years of admission.

Due to certain reason, if the course is not completed then they are eligible to take re-admission with NIOS.

The credit of subject passed (maximum of four subjects) in the previous admission will be transferred to the fresh admission.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE - http://www.nios.ac.in/departmentsuni...class-xii.aspx
1st July 2019, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can XII failed science student of Odisha council appear in NiOS to pass?

I have a question. That I have pcm in my 11th and 12th class from cbse but I failed in 12th class exam now I want to take commerce in 12th from NIOS so can I get addmission in directly 12th in NIOS after having pcm in 11th or failed in 12th pcm exam of cbse?
16th April 2021, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

I am science student in 2016 but i am failed exam so now I want to study it is possible
16th April 2021, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

I am science student in 2016 but i am failed in exam now I want to study. it is possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?