19th December 2013, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

Candidate with Arts background an do B.Sc Fashion Design?

sir,i am doing 12 in art so can i apply for b.sc in fashion design though i m from art stream?

9th January 2014, 10:53 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Candidate with Arts background an do B.Sc Fashion Design?

Yes of course it is possible for the B.Sc in fashion design. And it has good scopes and after that you can also do your own business.

For the B.Sc fashion designing the eligibility criteria is given below:

The candidate should have 50% aggregate marks in 10+2 or equivalent (with English).
In case candidate has not studied English as a subject, condition of English may be waived off provided the candidate in his qualifying exam, has studied in English medium or has studied Computer Science as a subject.

So, if you are eligible then you can apply for the B.Sc fashion designing and for this you should need to apply for the entrance exam.

And there are so many colleges in India which provides you this course and there is many scope in this field. So, i think it is best to do this course. After that you can also apply for the job in many fields.

And for this you have to apply for the entrance exam. If you get good marks in entrance then it will be easy to get admission in good and best college.

And it is best to do B.Sc in fashion design from a reputed collage. There you may get job through the campus placement and i think it is best for you.

And after that you will get good job and with good salary package and you can also do your own business and there is many scope of this course in abroad also. And after getting experience you can also apply for the job in abroad and there you will big salary package.

So, if you had English in 12th class then you are eligible to apply for this course. And you should do masters after the B.Sc and it is best for your career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?