5th September 2011, 01:22 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Annamalai University B.Sc. Fashion Design: First Year Basics of Fashion Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Fashion Design is developing its speed among various universities, professions, and business and so on. A degree course offer in similar field is like a boom to the desired students. Passing with a degree is a first step to develop oneself in this field. As there are numerous chances to develop and the scope of fashion is just unbeatable and can’t be analyzed in few words on mouth. And the paper Basics of Fashion helps determining students for their upcoming trade and they also can examine if it is merely their hobby or they are really serious about making their career in this field. The paper is of 60 marks and is divided into three sections. Questions in the paper are objective as well as subjective. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/annamalai-u...ashion-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. Annamalai University B.Sc. Fashion Design: First Year Introduction to Computers-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Procedure of late admission in NIFD?
  3. Annamalai University - P.G. Diploma in Actuarial Science- Basics of Actuarial Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Annamalai University-PG Diploma in Automobile Maintenance- Basics of Automobiles Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Can i study Fashion Designing after doing B.Tech from CSE? -- [New]
  6. Annamalai University B.Sc. Psychology: Physiological Psychology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. How to approach fashion designing course after completing BSc? I am interested in Fashion Design
  8. Fee structure for PG in Fashion Design? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Annamalai University M.Sc in Geoinformatics (E.M) Information Technology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Annamalai University B. Com Elements of Accountancy Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Annamalai University B.Sc. Psychology (Social Psychology) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Which is the best Career Option for me being a Textile Engineer?
  13. Annamalai University B.Com Business Statistics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. How to get a job in merchant navy after completion of B.Tech in electrical stream?
  15. How to have a bright future in fashion design?
  16. Annamalai University M.Sc. Botany, First Year: Microbiology, Plant pathology and Biological Techniques (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. How should I attempt NIFT Situational test for MFM group for PG course
  18. Download previous years question papers of Annamalai University B.A.(History) final year exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?