18th February 2023, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Which career I should choose in commerce field after 12th? Is Air Hostess best or MBA?

Sir/mam, I am Monika jaiswal from Bihar. I have taken commerce with base maths as side subject...sir/mam ..am confused for my future as am not able to decide which careeri chould choose.....n what should I choose B.com or Bba as for my better. Future..some says that..airhostess is best for me ...some says to do Mba ...as m average student ...I want to know which is best for future??? Please tell me !!

19th February 2023, 02:20 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Which career I should choose in commerce field after 12th? Is Air Hostess best or MBA?

Choosing a career is a personal decision that depends on your interests, skills, and career goals. Both Air Hostess and MBA are good career options in the commerce field, but they are different from each other in terms of job profile and scope.

Air Hostess is a career in the aviation industry that involves providing customer service and ensuring the safety and comfort of passengers on flights. It requires good communication skills, interpersonal skills, and a pleasing personality. The job profile includes cabin crew, ground staff, and ticketing and reservation.

On the other hand, MBA is a professional course that prepares students for managerial roles in the corporate world. It offers various specializations like finance, marketing, human resources, operations, etc. It requires good analytical skills, leadership skills, and communication skills. The job profile includes managerial positions in various industries like finance, marketing, consulting, etc.

So, you need to evaluate your interests, skills, and career goals before deciding on a career. You can take career guidance and counseling to explore your options and make an informed decision.

~Regards
Naubahar Shah
BBA, M.Com, NET Qualified
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?