8th December 2012, 06:11 AM
Unregistered

How to choose my career in IT field after passing 11th commerce

hello,,im student of 11th Commerce and i want to chose my Carrer in IT field (Information Technology ) after 12th So can u Guys lz tell me that i can able to chose IT field after commerce in 12th pllz answer this bcz im Worried thnx..

Related Questions:
  1. Is it good to choose arts stream in 11th? What are the career opportunities if we choose Arts Stream in 11th? What are the advantages and disadvantages? Is it true that there is no future in Commerce Field? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which field should I choose after completing 12th commerce? Should I join Journalism?
  3. What career option should I opt related to commerce stream after completion of my 12th? Currently I am studying in 11th
  4. Which field should I choose for 11th and 12th after passing 10th to become a new anchor?
  5. Further studies in Dubai after 12th standard with 58% marks with science subjects?
  6. What are the possible career options after passing commerce?
  7. What career option should I choose after passing 12th in commerce? -- [New]
  8. Which field is better after passing 12th? Can I choose commerce field? Details about BBM, MBA, BSc and MSc?
  9. Which field is better after 2nd PU? Can I choose commerce field after expecting around 70% to 80%?
  10. What should I choose in grade 11th and 12th? I want to take interior designing as my career
  11. What is the best career option for me after passing commerce+Maths? I am a 11th class student
  12. How to join HR or CS after passing 11th commerce(CBSE)?
  13. Career options in Multimedia field after 12th standard with commerce?
  14. Which courses can I do after 12th so that I could boost my career? Which field to take in 11th, Commerce/Science/Arts?
  15. Best career oriented courses after passing 12th this year? I am a 12th commerce with computer
  16. Which stream to choose in 11th? Difference between commerce and science?
  17. How can I start a career in commerce field after passing 12th arts?
  18. What type of career can I choose after passing 12th commerce?
4th June 2013, 09:13 PM
abhinavsrivastava286

Thumbs up Re: How to choose my career in IT field after passing 11th commerce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello,,im student of 11th Commerce and i want to chose my Carrer in IT field (Information Technology ) after 12th So can u Guys lz tell me that i can able to chose IT field after commerce in 12th pllz answer this bcz im Worried thnx..
As you have taken commerce it will be quite difficult for you to manage the course of IT.As it includes programming in languages of computer...its better that if you go for B.COM and then prepare for CA
all the best.
12th June 2013, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to choose my career in IT field after passing 11th commerce

hi i am a student of class 12th from PCM and i have got 70% result and i want to choose information technology in my career. so please tell me how can i choose IT as my career.. please ..........
9th December 2013, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

I am in 11th standard of commerce can I do diploma after 12 standard of commerce and after diploma can I do bsc it and after it want to be a computer engineer
8th May 2016, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

hyy i'm now in 12th class in commerce stream but now i want to take science stream so can you plz give me a written procedure for opting science stream after completing 11th in commerce stream?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?