14th May 2015, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Which field is best after 12th for Air Hostess?

I want to become an air hostess and i am 12th passed. But before to it i want to be graduated so which field is best for me

15th May 2015, 01:46 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which field is best after 12th for Air Hostess?

To be a graduate is not a critical issue but the because almost every candidate enter in this industry is mostly 12th qualified and do the graduation without any problems because to be a professional in this industry you have to join the 1 year diploma course In any institute and then in correspondence you can do the graduation from any university as from indira gandhi international open university can be the best option.

Institute for this course in India are -

Frankfinn institute of air hostess training, Rohini
Delhi

Frankfinn institute of air hostess training, jaipur

Frankfinn institute of air hostess training, Mumbai

University of petroleum and energy, Dehradun

Asian institute of technology and management, kurukshetra

Frankfinn institute of air hostess training, kolkata
15th May 2015, 02:48 AM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Which field is best after 12th for Air Hostess?

Air Hostess these has become very great career in terms of money and facilities. Many young girls they are opting for this career because of more exciting experience of different places, meeting different kinds of people on board, flying and great salary.

Eligibility for an Air hostess training, you must need 12th or a graduate degree with diploma in hotel management or tourism management. You should have an Indian Passport and have attained 25 years of age with minimum height of 157.6 cms. Your weight should be according to your height i.e. should be proportionate to your height. You should be unmarried with normal eye sight of 6/6 and fluency in Hindi, English and other foreign language (It will be an add-on for you).
15th May 2015, 02:14 PM
kalo 4

Best after 12th for Air Hostess;-

you can do the graduation from any university as from indira gandhi international open university can be the best option.

Institute for this course in India are -

University of petroleum and energy, Dehradun

Frankfinn institute of air hostess training, jaipur

Asian institute of technology and management, kurukshetra

Frankfinn institute of air hostess training, Mumbai

FrankfinnFrankfinn institute of air hostess training, Rohini

Delhi institute of air hostess training, kolkata
16th May 2015, 12:55 AM
alludu

Air Hostess these has become very great career in terms of money and facilities. Many young girls they are opting for this career because of more exciting experience of different places, meeting different kinds of people on board, flying and great salary.

Eligibility for an Air hostess training, you must need 12th or a graduate degree with diploma in hotel management or tourism management. You should have an Indian Passport and have attained 25 years of age with minimum height of 157.6 cms. Your weight should be according to your height i.e. should be proportionate to your height. You should be unmarried with normal eye sight of 6/6 and fluency in Hindi, English and other foreign language (It will be an add-on for you).
9th June 2017, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

My height is 5 ft. so can you suggest me that which category should I choose in airlines...
13th June 2022, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Mam/sir I'm freshers now i want to apply in any field of air hostess or airlines mam my height is 5feet mam/sir can i get any opportunity in air lines
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?