3rd June 2020, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

Career opportunities for girls through BE Metallurgical Engineering course?

Hello Sir, I am a BE student of Metallurgical Engineering in JNTUH. I am a girl and I want to know about the scope after this course. Can I know about the career opportunities specially for girls? Please help me in this regard.

4th June 2020, 12:54 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career opportunities for girls through BE Metallurgical Engineering course?

Career opportunities for girls after BE Metallurgical Engineering course:-

Yes, there is scope in metallurgical Engineering for girls. It is deal with all shots of metals – related area and it have scope in India.

The salary for freshers starts with 15,000-25,000.

It is depend on the candidate through its a tough work.
6th June 2020, 01:03 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Career opportunities for girls through BE Metallurgical Engineering course?

---- After B.Tech in Metallurgy, you can find job in PSU, SAIL, IOCL, Vizag Steel.

---- Vizag Steel and SAIL conduct their own recruitment tests.

---- IOCL recruits through GATE exam.
---- BARC also recruits through GATE exam.

---- You can join with public sector organisations for the profiles of management trainee, graduate engineer trainee and earn upto rupees 46000.

---Management trainee positions offered at Hindustan Aeronautics Limited provide stipend upto rupees 4.5 lacs per annum.

--- Defense sector, Railway sector also offer adequate job opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?