24th October 2014, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Doing graduation from IGNOU is easier or hard?

I want doing graduation from ignou is easier or harder. I mean their marking scheme is tough or hard as i am working and dont get enough time to study. or can i get enrollment in du for BA and at the same time for honours.

19th January 2015, 05:59 PM
Sneha1247

Default Re: Doing graduation from IGNOU is easier or hard?

Whether graduation or any course from IGNOU is little bit harder in comparison of other Universities. You need do study in a well manner or else you can choose another University like DU etc.
29th January 2015, 09:45 PM
anair

IGNOU is one of the most well known and prestigious Universities in the country. The University has managed to keep a standard and they try to maintain it. Marking scheme is considered to be little more competent than other Universities. So you will need to work a little harder. When you pass out, your degree will have more valuable than those of other Universities.
15th May 2015, 04:08 PM
amanshrivastava98

IGNOU stands for Indira Gandhi National Open University.

It provides the best distance education course and yes, where there is a term named as 'Distance Education', the things become a bit easier.

The candidate just have to pay the requisite and learn from home.

The whole study material will be provided to you at your convinince and you just need to appear for the exams.
16th May 2015, 04:30 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

IGNOU stands for indira gandhi national open University which offers courses to regular and correspondence method.
This is more advantage than normal university its provides old question papers,materials,model papers to make student confident, encourage the student To complete their studies who had left in the middle due to some reasons.its good opportunity to avail this kind of method.
19th May 2015, 05:10 PM
kunalroy89

Marking scheme will be tighter than some other universities. But keep in mind,it is valuable than most universities. If you are interested in studying, then you will have no problems.
Many of the students in IGNOU enrol just to get the degree needed for promotion etc and do not give sufficient time for study. So in the exams they can not write properly and when they get low marks they start blaming IGNOU standards.
If you are interested to study then even a decent amount of time can help you get good marks in IGNOU.
19th May 2015, 05:15 PM
kunalroy89

Marking scheme will be tighter than some other universities. But keep in mind,it is valuable than most universities. If you are interested in studying, then you will have no problems.
Many of the students in IGNOU enrol just to get the degree needed for promotion etc and do not give sufficient time for study. So in the exams they can not write properly and when they get low marks they start blaming IGNOU standards.
If you are interested to study then even a decent amount of time can help you get good marks in IGNOU.
27th October 2015, 03:43 AM
Unregistered

I am cs foundation student but i am not doing any graduation course like b.com or b.cs so can i get job or not?
31st October 2015, 05:38 PM
ganiebizer
Senior Member+

If you think you are going to opt the one which is easier , I would recommend don't misunderstand any of it.

IGNOU is too difficult for those who are not studious. You can't pass without studying or by doing capsule course.

So buddy, plan according to your timeline. If you want to utilize your time to do another short term course then ofcourse you should go for IGNOU.
4th December 2015, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Which kind of exam paper of ignou.? Easy or too hard. I want to know. Please tell me. I study from gullybaba books for ignou. I study for few time. Will i be pass out from there. Or i need to study hard.
5th December 2015, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

I am appearing for December session2015 and had only studied according to previous year question paper ,will I am able to pass my ba exam
9th December 2015, 06:26 PM
kunalroy89

Ignou is the best university as far as distance education is concerned. It has higher standards to maintain and obviously that means the exams and the marking scheme is tougher than others. Certain distance universities has much easy marking for the entrance as well as courses.But do not expect such leniency from Ignou.It is one of the reason why IGNOU certificate are more valuable.
5th October 2016, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

I am applying for BA first year but it's been 16 years since I completed my 10 2 , can I still apply .
Secondly as it's been long time I'm little nervous whether i will be able to do it as studies must b tough now and also dont know which subjects to choose..I dont understand this credit system, can you please help me choose my subjects and those which are easier.
7th October 2016, 11:36 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Yes you can apply for BA from IGNOU or from any other reputed university. 16 years back study was not that tough but now it is.But if you study hard then can easily paas the exam with good marks. We cannot tell you which subject you should go for as its you who is going to study.So check the syllabus before applying You can download e-broucher from website.
12th August 2017, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Not that hard. You should have capability to express your thoughts and devote a little time for study
26th April 2020, 02:37 AM
Unregistered

How I got ba sociology previous paper
27th April 2020, 06:32 PM
digitalamit22

Post Re: Doing graduation from IGNOU is easier or hard?

Comparision from university IGNOU in tough you have to work hard to give more time to study but no one gives because it is an open university.
27th April 2020, 07:16 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

---Doing Graduation from IGNOU is totally a easier think,but take the study with a serious manner.

--Open board help you to study along with maintaining our financial work too,but its does not mean that study is too easy.

--Still you have to work hard little bit but less than as compared to regular board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?