27th June 2015, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Chances to get admission if secured 296 rank in IP University BDS entrance exam?

Sir/Madam,
I have got 296 rank in BDS entrance of
this year in IP University. What are my chances
of getting a seat in BDS?
Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Manipal University for MBBS or BDS course if secured 2500 rank & 1016 rank respectively in ENAT?
  2. Am I eligible to get free seat if secured 12581 rank in BDS entrance exam? Fee expense to study BDS course?
  3. Chances of getting admission in IP university after scoring 16276 rank in GGSIPU CET? Chances of getting admission in IP university? What are the possible branches I could choose from? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Possibility to get admission for a candidate who has secured 266 section rank in SRM University M.Tech entrance exam?
  5. What are the chances of securing admission for BDS course?
  6. Will I get admission in Indraparastha University having secured a rank of 1061 in the Entrance Exam and being a a candidate of outside Delhi?
  7. Can I get admission in BDS if secured 22766 rank in EAMCET? Admission fee of BDS colleges?
  8. Any chance of getting admission in BDS seat? My exam rank is 1184
  9. What rank I with 155 marks in KEAM Medical entrance exam?
  10. Can I get admission in Manipal University if secured 620 rank in M.Tech MU-OET?
  11. Admission in government medical college for MBBS after scoring 135 in MHT CET? If not MBBS then are there any chances for BDS?
  12. What are the chances to get admission after scoring 204 rank in KLE university exam?
  13. Can I get admission if secured 1154 rank in Manipal MDS entrance exam being an OC candidate?
  14. Can I get admission to study BDS if secured 6224 rank in EAMCET being a BC-D candidate? When the counselling will be started?
  15. Can I get admission if scored 131 marks in BDS entrance exam?
  16. What are the chances for admission in BAMS in GGSIPU? I have scored 1152 rank in in GGSIPU CET exam
  17. What will be my rank if I secured 179/240 in Manipal MBBS entrance test? What are my chances to get through?
  18. Will there be any chances for me to get seat in Andhra University having secured a rank of 1457 in PGCET Exam being a candidate of SC category?
29th June 2015, 11:20 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Chances to get admission if secured 296 rank in IP University BDS entrance exam?

You have a very good chance of getting admitted to the course of BDS in IP University so just make sure that you stay calm in your approach.
The chances that you have to get admission according to the data provided by IP University for the last year suggests that your chances are quite high to get admission so make sure that you go to the counselling process of IP University.
The chances may vary from year to year but the chances that you have is quite high.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?