31st May 2015, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to get admission for a candidate who has secured 266 section rank in SRM University M.Tech entrance exam?

Hi,
I have got a Section rank of 266 in Electrical for M.Tech entrance examination conducted by SRM University. I would like to know what are my chances of getting a seat for M.Tech?
Thanks in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission into SRM University after scoring 1942 rank in SRM entrance? What are the choices available for me with this rank?
  2. Can I get M.Tech robotics after scoring 276 rank in EEE section?
  3. Colleges offering M.Tech in distance? I have scored 266 marks
  4. Possibility to get admission for a candidate who has secured 518 rank in KIITEE MBBS?
  5. Will I get admission in Indraparastha University having secured a rank of 1061 in the Entrance Exam and being a a candidate of outside Delhi?
  6. Can I study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) if secured 30,000 rank in SRM entrance exam and 80016 rank in VITEEE?
  7. Can I get admission in Mechanical branch if secured 34401 rank in VITEEE?
  8. Possibility to get admission if secured 762 rank in MU-OET(M.Tech)?
  9. Possibility to get admission in PSG College of Technology for a BC candidate who has secured 8076 AIR in GATE?
  10. Chances to get admission for studying Dual Degree Biotechnology course for a candidate who has secured 462 General rank and 206 Women's category rank?
  11. Possibility to study B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 41% in B.A.? List of universities for admission?
  12. Can I get admission if secured 2843 general rank in MBM M.Tech entrance exam?
  13. How much I need to score in SRM entrance exam to get admission in btech? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Any chance for counseling after scoring 15606 rank in SRM B.Tech exam?
  15. Possibility to get admission in Kurukshetra University if secured 1586 rank in NIMCET-MCA?
  16. Will I get a seat in SRM main campus? I have scored 90 rank in SRMEE?
  17. Possibility to get admission for a candidate who has secured 17420 rank in KIITEE?
  18. Possibility to study CSE/IT for a candidate who has secured 5248 rank in KIITEE?
10th April 2023, 02:24 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Possibility to get admission for a candidate who has secured 266 section rank in SRM University M.Tech entrance exam?

The admission process for M.Tech programs in SRM University is based on the candidate's performance in the entrance examination and the availability of seats in the desired program.

As per your section rank of 266 in Electrical, it is difficult to predict your chances of getting a seat for M.Tech as it depends on various factors such as the total number of applicants, their ranks, and the number of seats available for the program.

However, you can check the previous year's cutoff trends for M.Tech in Electrical at SRM University to get an idea about the minimum rank required for admission. You can also contact the university's admission office or visit their website to get information about the admission process and the availability of seats.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?