20th April 2014, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in IIMs without 50% in graduation?

If i not get 50% marks in graduation can i get chance to admission in iims?

25th April 2014, 12:24 AM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get admission in IIMs without 50% in graduation?

No you are eligible to apply for IIM. To get admission in IIM than you need to crack the CAT Examination. CAT i.e Common Admission Test and this examination is conducted by Indian Institute of Management Once in a year for admission to MBA course in Various IIM's across the country. IIM is the finest institution in India. To apply for CAT examination the candidate must have a completed graduation from a recognized Institution or equivalent qualification and must secure at least 50% Marks in aggregation all paper put together( 45% Marks for SC/ST candidates and PWD candidates). Candidate who are appearing in the final year of degree course may also eligible to apply for this examination.

As per your qualification you are ineligible to apply for CAT Examination. But you are eligible to apply for MAT Examination. MAT i.e Management Aptitude Test and it is conducted by AIMA four times in a year for admission to MBA course in Top B-Schools in our country. Minimum Qualification to apply for this examination the candidate must have a completed graduation from a recognized Institution. There is no percentage bar required to apply for this examination. So you can free to apply for MAT Examination.
30th June 2015, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in IIMs without 50% in graduation?

Are the pass courses including honour subject's percentage of BA matter in CAT??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?