22nd July 2016, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

Chances of government homeopathy or dental college with a score of 131 in MHTCET and 75% in HSC

I scored 131 in MHTCET and got 75% in HSC board exam. Will I get any government college for homeopathy or dental in Maharashtra?

23rd July 2016, 12:27 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Chances of government homeopathy or dental college with a score of 131 in MHTCET and 75% in HSC

You marks in the entrance exam are good but the 12th percentage is not upto the mark for admission in any government college. So, in my opinion, you should sit in the counseling and see which college you get as per your rank.

You are advised to fill as many choices you want in the counseling and give the top priority to the government colleges and wait for the counseling result because no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?