12th June 2017, 12:21 PM
devendra ingle

Am I eligible to get admission in government engineering college after scoring 69 percentage in HSC and 87 marks in MHTCET?

Am I eligible to get admission in government engineering college after scoring 69 percentage in HSC and 87 marks in MHTCET? Can you please guide me with the right details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible for MHTCET next year if I take admission in an engineering college this year?
  2. Can I get any government engineering college after scoring 57 marks in MHT CET?
  3. How to get admission in government engineering college after scoring 90% in HSc?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission in Government Medical College, Akola? I have 50% marks in HSC(Maharashtra Board) and secured good rank in MHT CET
  5. Chances of government homeopathy or dental college with a score of 131 in MHTCET and 75% in HSC
  6. Am I eligible to get admission for Pharma.D course in government college after scoring 96.25 percentage marks in higher secondary exam?
  7. Am I eligible for BE after scoring 38 percentage mark in PCM HSC?
  8. Chances of government homeopathy or dental college with a score of 131 in MHTCET and 75% in HSC
  9. Am I eligible to take admission in MIT college of engineering Pune for Computer Engineering after scoring 45 marks in AIEEE and 52 marks in MHT CET under OBC category? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How much I have to score in MHTCET Exam to get admission for MBBS course in Government College?
  11. Admission in computer science with low fee and no donation after scoring 61 marks in MHT CET exam?
  12. How to get admission in government college after scoring 143 in HSC exam?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission in government college for B.Sc Agriculture course after completion of HSC with 75% marks?
  14. Engineering colleges in which I can get admission for Mechanical Engineering after scoring 94.6%? Cutoff marks for government college of Engineering Pune?
  15. Admission in a government college is possible after 78% in CBSE and 60 marks in JEE Main? Should I go fo B.Sc honours?
  16. Any chance for a government engineering college under SBC category after scoring 68 marks in MHT CET and 31 marks in AIEEE?
  17. Can i get admission in a good engineering college after scoring 45% in HSC?
  18. How to take admission in BAMS in government college after scoring 137 marks in MHTCET?
31st July 2017, 03:40 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in government engineering college after scoring 69 percentage in HSC and 87 marks in MHTCET?

You have not mentioned your rank in Maharashtra Common Entrance test. The closing rank for some streams of engineering are:

>>Mechanical Engineering:102447

>>Computer Science Engineering:102308

>>Chemical Engineering:86527

>>Electronics Engineering:101124

>>Electronics and Telecommunication: 101386.

If you rank in exam is below this, you can get admission in engineering college but chances of getting admission in government college is very less.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?