14th June 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

How to become a doctor if I am a student of biology studying in BSc final year? Can I pursue admission for MBBS after completing my graduation

sir,
I am student of biology studing in b.sc final year i have great wish to become a doctor.So pleaze tell me can i pursue admission for mbbs after completing my graduation?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become a doctor after B.Sc biology? Can I continue studying MBBS after B.Sc or will have to start from the beginning?
  2. How to go to MBBS after completing B.Tech?
  3. Can I do MBBS course after completing BSc in OT Technology?
  4. Can I do MBBS after completing BSc Botany? I am a BSc student
  5. Can I pursue MBBS after completion of BSc Biotech?
  6. Am I eligible to join MBBS after completion of B.Sc course? Will there be any career scope for me of doing this? How can I get admission for MBBS course in Mumbai University?
  7. Can I be a doctor after studying BSc Nursing? I am a 4th year of BSc NSG
  8. How may I enter the genetic engineering stream after completing MBBS? Which of the following course would me most relevant for a doctor?
  9. Am I eligible to study MBBS after completing B.Sc(Chemistry & Microbiology)? -- [New]
  10. Can I do MBBS after BSc Nursing? I am a final year BSc Nursing student
  11. Can I get admission in Germany for MBBS program at free of cost being a student of Pakistan? Cost of studying in Germany?
  12. Can I do MBBS after my BSc Nursing? I am a final year BSc Nursing student -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Information about BSc course? Is it possible to pursue MBBS after completing BSc? Eligibility criteria to apply for MBBS after completing BSc?
  14. Procedure to pursue MBBS after Graduation being a candidate of pursuing B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  15. How to pursue CA after my graduation? I am a final year B.Com bank management student
  16. Admission in MBBS is through entrance exam or direct admission is possible?
  17. Should I drop my engineering after 3rd sem and join B.Sc program as my future aim is to do MBBS? Can I get admission in MBBS after doing B.Sc as I do not have biology in 12th?
  18. Will I be able to work as an army doctor after completing my MBBS course? I am a 3rd year MBBS student
5th September 2013, 10:30 PM
RUQAIYAMUKHTAR

Default Re: How to become a doctor if I am a student of biology studying in BSc final year? Can I pursue admission for MBBS after completing my graduation

hi guest,

for pursuing MBBS it is necessary that:-
you should have passed senior secondary exams or equivalent exams to Sr sec with subjects physics, chemistry, biology and English with at least 50% marks in aggregate and each subject with equal weightage .

if you have the same then yes of course you can pursue MBBS After graduation also.

wish u all the best......
5th September 2013, 10:31 PM
RUQAIYAMUKHTAR

Default Re: How to become a doctor if I am a student of biology studying in BSc final year? Can I pursue admission for MBBS after completing my graduation

hi guest,

for pursuing MBBS it is necessary that:-
you should have passed senior secondary exams or equivalent exams to Sr sec with subjects physics, chemistry, biology and English with at least 50% marks in aggregate and each subject with equal weightage .

if you have the same then yes of course you can pursue MBBS After graduation also.

wish u all the best......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?