7th July 2017, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Is chemical engineering or agricultural engineering better than CSE or ECE?

Hi Sir, my sister wants to join in CSE or ECE, but my advice is to join in chemical engineering or agricultural engineering because according to today’s situation CSE or ECE are having tough competition. So, please tell me a branch to my sister. Thanking you Sir.

7th July 2017, 11:36 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is chemical engineering or agricultural engineering better than CSE or ECE?

It is nothing like that Agriculture or Chemical Engineering is better over the above mentioned CSE or ECE branch.
All the above mentioned branches of Engineering are of much importance in their respective fields.
A particular can succeed in his/her future life after successfully completing any of the above mentioned courses.
So, it all depends on the candidate that in which she finds herself interesting. Just let her do according to her wish. It will better for herself.
31st July 2017, 10:41 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is chemical engineering or agricultural engineering better than CSE or ECE?

As per my knowledge, yes chemical engineering or agricultural engineering is better than CSE or ECE.

The name of best college for you are given below.

** Assam Agricultural University - AAU, Jorhat

** Kerala Agricultural University - KAU, Thrissur

** Gautam Buddh Technical University - GBTU, Lucknow

** Bhagwant University, Ajmer

** Sathyabama University, Chennai

** University of Calcutta, Kolkata

** Osmania University - OU, Hyderabad

** C.V. Raman College of Engineering, Bhubaneswar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?