10th December 2018, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Closing date of BCom admission in IGNOU?

Hello everyone, I want to apply for BCom course in IGNOU. I have heard that the admission is open.So, I would like to know about the closing date for the admission in BCom course in IGNOU. Can anyone of you kindly let me know immediately!

12th December 2018, 05:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Closing date of BCom admission in IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to apply for BCom course in IGNOU. I have heard that the admission is open.So, I would like to know about the closing date for the admission in BCom course in IGNOU. Can anyone of you kindly let me know immediately!

Last date for fresh admission for all Master, Bachelor, Diploma and Certificate Programs is 31st December, 2018. Therefore, interested candidates can apply on or before 31st December, 2018 for the BCom admission in IGNOU. Candidates can apply online for the BCom admission through Click Here. Candidates who have passed 10+2 or completed Bachelors Preparatory Program (BPP) from IGNOU are also eligible to apply for the BCom admission in IGNOU.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?