29th January 2016, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Closing date of admission form in Delhi College of Arts for BFA?

Hello,
Kindly tell me what is last date to submit admission form for BFA in Delhi College of Arts? Please let me know about this as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Suggest some reference books for BFA entrance exam
  2. How can I get the admission form to study BFA course in J.J. College of Arts, Mumbai?
  3. Is there any BA degree course in Drawing stream?
  4. How can I apply to get admission in any college for BFA? Last date of form submission? Fee structure of BFA course?
  5. When the application form of BFA entrance exam will be released in Delhi? Syllabus and date of examination? Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BFA(Painting)?
  6. Entrance date of BFA in delhi university? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Difference between BFA in visual arts and BFA in applied arts?
  8. College for BFA in Delhi after Animation from MAAC, age 20?
  9. List of colleges under Delhi University which offers Bachelor of Fine Arts course? Course duration and job opportunities of BFA?
  10. How can I get admission to study Distance BFA in Applied Arts/Painting? Study Centres available in Delhi?
  11. What is the date of sale of forms of BFA Arts college of Lucknow?
  12. Want to join Sir J.J College of fine arts for BFA course : Date of filling up of CAT application form this year?
  13. Can I get admission for BFA after scoring 35% in 12th
  14. Which college under Delhi University provides BFA with less fees? Duration of this course? Job opportunities after this course?
  15. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts after completing 12th Commerce?
  16. Is there any course by which I could learn the same things which is taught in MFA/BFA?
  17. Where can we get the form of BFA in Delhi?
  18. How to do BFA in government college of Arts in Chennai? I am a first year student
14th February 2016, 08:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Closing date of admission form in Delhi College of Arts for BFA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Kindly tell me what is last date to submit admission form for BFA in Delhi College of Arts? Please let me know about this as soon as possible.
The admission form for the BFA course will be closed during the end of July month. Please refer the official website of the Delhi college of Arts for more Information.

For more Information please, - Visit Here.
15th February 2016, 11:37 PM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: Closing date of admission form in Delhi College of Arts for BFA?

Admission procedure for Bachelor in Fine Arts at Delhi College of Art starts in the month of June when the admission form starts rolling. The duely filled forms are accepted till the 1st week of July. So the firms are available in the month of June and submission closes in the month of July.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?