27th June 2015, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information, admission procedure and closing date of admission in M.Phil(Hindi) in Calcutta University?

Sir,
I want to do M.Phil in Hindi. So please give me
information about admission procedure in Calcutta University
and last date for admission. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. When admission starts for Saurashtra University M.Com Semester I for external candidates?
  2. Procedure for admission in LLM course under Calcutta University? How many seats are reserved?
  3. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship?
  4. Admission date and procedure for admission in M.Com course offered by IGNOU?
  5. Can I get admission in LLB in Calcutta university after Anthropology(Hons.)?
  6. What is the admission procedure of BHOJ university, Bhopal?
  7. Procedure to get admission in Calcutta University to study Ph.D for a candidate who has completed B.Com from Bardwan University 10 year ago?
  8. Detailed Information regarding admission procedure for M.Sc in Physics in Utkal University?
  9. Admission procedure, important dates and criteria of M.A Psychology entrance exam of Jadhavpur University and University of Calcutta?
  10. Universities which offer PhD in Abroad without any entrance exam? Detailed information, admission procedure and date of admission?
  11. What is the procedure for admission in MSc Chemistry in Calcutta University?
  12. Detailed procedure and eligibility to study LLM after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  13. What's the procedure for B.Ed admission through Correspondence in Jammu Kashmir University? How may I get information regarding the same?
  14. Detailed information, procedure to apply, documents required and fee to study H.S. in IGNOU? After H.S. from IGNOU can I get admission in Pune University?
  15. Detailed information about the date of admission and form distribution for Ph.D programme in Punjab University and Kurukshetra University?
  16. What is the procedure to take admission for external B.E from Mumbai University?
  17. Date of forms for M.Sc for Calcutta university? How to get admission in Calcutta University for Applied Psychology? Will there be any Diploma or Degree course in Psychology? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How can I get admission to study M.Com in Rabindra Bharati University after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
30th June 2015, 06:25 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Detailed information, admission procedure and closing date of admission in M.Phil(Hindi) in Calcutta University?

Calcutta University is a very old and very good University and you must apply online for the course of M.Phil in Hindi via the Official Website of Calcutta University.
Go to this link and you will find all the details for the admission to the course of M.Phil "http://www.caluniv.ac.in/"
If you have and difficulty you can go directly to the University or you call the Offices of Calcutta University.
Address: Senate House, 87/1, College Street, Kolkata, West Bengal 700073
Phone: 033 2241 0071
The last date has not yet been mentioned but it is best for you to fill up your application without any further delay.
It has been said now that the candidates must register within the month of July 2015.
30th June 2015, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information, admission procedure and closing date of admission in M.Phil(Hindi) in Calcutta University?

I want to admission in mphil in hindi so please tell me admission date of jnu,ignou
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?