1st September 2014, 02:26 AM
Unregistered

Which college is bet to do B.Com along with professional course Badruka, St. Francis, AV college or Bhavans college?

I am gng 2 do b.com wid some professional course can u tell me wich of fallowing is the best college and wich one is giving gud placements wid job gaurantee???
1. Badruka degree college
2. st.francis womens college
3. AV college of arts , science, commerce
4. bhavans degree college .........
waiting for the reply !!

29th November 2014, 10:56 PM
smithapriya

Default Re: Which college is bet to do B.Com along with professional course Badruka, St. Francis, AV college or Bhavans college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am gng 2 do b.com wid some professional course can u tell me wich of fallowing is the best college and wich one is giving gud placements wid job gaurantee???
1. Badruka degree college
2. st.francis womens college
3. AV college of arts , science, commerce
4. bhavans degree college .........
waiting for the reply !!
All the above colleges have good scope to get a job opportunity in reputed company. If you want to get a job then I suggest you to study well and score good marks in B.Com. Focus more on Accounting subject and learns Tally as well. Here I am providing some best job opportunity after completing B.Com,

Job Opportunities After B.Com:

1. Banking Sector
2. Insurance Sector
3. Industry Houses
4. Consultancy Firms
5. Accountant
6. Financial Sector
7. Marketing
8. Stock Exchange
17th June 2016, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college is bet to do B.Com along with professional course Badruka, St. Francis, AV college or Bhavans college?

Which college can provide coaching for both ipcc along with b.com in hyderabad??
2nd July 2022, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

bcom with ca best colleges in hyderabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?