16th April 2016, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

How to join RAW after completion of graduation?

Hey!

This is Pragya Singh from new delhi.. I m doing political science hons. from delhi university.I want to know how can i join RAW right after my graduation, or is there any sort of entrane exam regarding it. PLEASE LET ME KNOW ASAP.. thank you..

16th April 2016, 11:11 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join RAW after completion of graduation?

RAW does not conduct any recruitment examinations directly instead they hire deserving candidates from various sectors such as IPS, CISF, CID, CBI, etc.

You can however opt for Civil Service examination to get in any of the above fields and do well in it in order to have a good chance to get selected in RAW depending upon your capabilities.
17th April 2016, 11:47 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

There is no such entrance exam through which you can apply for job in the RAW(Research and Analysis Wing). RAW is an intelligence agency and does not recruit via announcement. For your knowledge i want to inform you that RAW takes its recruitment directly from army, police or general public like colleges etc.
13th June 2016, 07:54 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

RAW means Research and Analysis Wing

There is NO Direct Recruitment for Entrance into RAW Agent(Research and Analysis Wing).
First a Candidate have to enter into Armed or Civil service Forces of India to enter as RAW agent.
The Eligibility Criteria for this Civil/Armed Forces :--
The Candidate must have a bachelor of degree in any stream from any recognized university and Age should between 19 years to 25 years and also have citizen of India
Only unmarried candidates are eligible for this examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?