9th November 2014, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering admission through JEE Mains for a candidate who has secured 72% in 10th CBSE?

hello
i have scored 72% marks in 10th cbse class,
am i eligibe to give jee mains?
if yes then what are the colleges i can
get after clearing jee mains only?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get any NIT after scoring AIEEE AIR of 103989 and overall rank of 989?
  2. How to take admission in B.Tech college after scoring 135 marks in JEE mains
  3. Can I take admission through counselling if secured 1474 rank in VITEEE instead of looking for good NIT if scored 238 marks in JEE Mains without Advance?
  4. Which colleges will I get after scoring 65 in JEE mains?
  5. Dropping a year for the preparation of JEE Mains and Advance is a good option?
  6. Can I get any good college after scoring 3.9 lakh rank in JEE mains and 47 score and 81% in CBSE boards -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get admission in KU after scoring 152 marks in JEE mains and 93% marks in CBSE board
  8. Which are the best colleges that I can get after scoring 84 marks in JEE mains?
  9. Can I get admission in KU after scoring 152 marks in JEE mains
  10. List of the colleges, admission procedure and cutoff marks required for a candidate who secured 79.40% in 10th standard?
  11. Will I get under Top 20 percentile criteria in JEE Mains and Advance if appearing in 12th CBSE Improvement exam?
  12. List of colleges offering admission in Diploma Mechanical Engineering for 10th CBSE student? Procedure to get admission?
  13. Best NIT colleges in ECE and MEC branches? I have scored 243 marks in JEE mains
  14. Can I get admission in any college in India after scoring 75000 rank in JEE mains
  15. Am I eligible to get Scholarship being a candidate having secured 80% in 10th from CBSE Board?
  16. Preparation tips for JEE Mains during the gap between 12th and JEE Mains entrance exam date?
  17. Which NIT will I get after scoring 118 marks in JEE mains and 94% in 12th CBSE board
  18. How to take admission in NIT after scoring 54 marks in JEE mains?
14th November 2014, 12:32 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering admission through JEE Mains for a candidate who has secured 72% in 10th CBSE?

Now, you are not eligible to appear for JEE Mains and Advanced exams. First, you have to complete your intermediate with PCM(Physics, Chemistry,Maths) subjects. Then you can appear for JEE exams. If you have qualified in those exams, then you can attend for the JEE counselling. Depending upon your rank in JEE exam, they will offer you a admission in any specific college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?