7th October 2015, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

Colleges in Delhi offering BAMS to a candidate who has secured 384 rank in CET? Total number of seats available?

Hello,
I have got CET rank 384. What are the total number of seats available for BAMS in Delhi? What are the colleges where I can get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges which offer BAMS course in Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University to a candidate who has secured 384 rank in CET?
  2. Will I be able to get admission in BJMC IP university after scoring 1477 CET rank? Total number of seats?
  3. What are the total number of seats in BAMS colleges in Kerala?
  4. What are the total number of seats in MBBS and BDS through PMET? How many government colleges are offering these seats?
  5. Names and addresses of dental colleges offering MDS seats in speciality of pedodontics with number of seats of total MDS Pedo seats in India?
  6. Total number of Dental Colleges offering MDS Ortho course? Total number of seats for this course?
  7. Total number of seats in BAMS all over India?
  8. Total number of seats in veterinary colleges of India?
  9. Number of seats available through CET in Bangalore?
  10. Can I go for the DUMET entrance exam? Where can I get the application form? Total number of seats?
  11. List of all the government colleges and private colleges with total number of seats for MDS?
  12. What are the total number of seats of BAMS in Chhattisgarh?
  13. Total number of PG seats available in different colleges in Mumbai?
  14. Total number of seats in government colleges in UP?
  15. Information about paramedical? How many courses are there in Paramedical?
  16. Total number of medical seats in this years CET?
  17. Can I get admission to study B.Tech if secured 33415 rank in IPU-CET and 71% in 12th being a General candidate of Delhi?
  18. Best colleges offering BJMC in IP university after securing 9th rank in IPCET? -- [Most Discussed]
1st July 2017, 12:39 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Colleges in Delhi offering BAMS to a candidate who has secured 384 rank in CET? Total number of seats available?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I have got CET rank 384. What are the total number of seats available for BAMS in Delhi? What are the colleges where I can get admission?
Colleges in Delhi offering BAMS:

Ayurvedic and Unani Tibba College
Address: Ajmal Khan Road, Karol Bagh
New Delhi : 110005
Phone No : 011 2352 4180

Delhi University
Address: New Delhi, Delhi 110021
phone : 011 2700 6900

Shri Dhanwantri Ayurvedic College
Address: SIDDAPUR - 581 355
UTTARA KANNADA DIST. KARNATAKA
PHONE: 08389- 231551
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?