1st November 2016, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the time duration for completing CS course? Where is the branch of Thrissur in Kerala?

Respected Sir, I want to know what is the time duration for completing CS course? Where is the branch of Thrissur in Kerala? Please provide every related information about the same.

Related Questions:
  1. Authorised Nursery Teachers training centres in Kerala?
  2. Which are the good aided engineering colleges in calicut university?
  3. Which are the examination centers in Thrissur Kerala?
  4. List of Private Polytechnic Colleges affiliated to AICTE in Thrissur District?
  5. Colleges which offers Correspondence B.Arch for Diploma holder?
  6. List of universities in Kerala offering integration M.Sc Ph.D in Chemistry -- [New]
  7. What is the maximum age limit for M.Tech admission?
  8. Can I get admission in Thrissur after scoring 86 marks in Kerala entrance examination in engineering?
  9. Will I get admission in EC in government engineering college Thrissur after scoring 5362 rank in Kerala entrance exam?
  10. Is there any B.Sc stream related to Electrical branch in Ernakulam and Thrissur district?
  11. Can I get a seat in College of Engineering Thiruvananthpuram Kerala or in Government Engineering College Thrissur Kerala for M.Tech after scoring 345 score with 8011 rank in Electrical Engineering?
  12. Is there any institute in Kerala in Thrissur which gives coaching for IIT JAM in Physics
  13. Can I get B.Ed admission in government or aided college in Kerala Thrissur? What is the fee structure? I have got 59% in degree and 70% in M.A Economics
  14. Details of the study centers in kerala, Thrissur for MSc Physics under IGNOU?
  15. List of M.Tech colleges in India? List of entrance exams to be written? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I do MBBS after completing BSc Nursing? Which are the colleges offering the course in Kerala?
  17. What are the courses available after BSc? List of colleges that offering MSc, MS, MCA in Kerala?
  18. In which medical college can I get for MBBS after scoring 450 in KEAM
1st July 2017, 12:32 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the time duration for completing CS course? Where is the branch of Thrissur in Kerala?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I want to know what is the time duration for completing CS course? Where is the branch of Thrissur in Kerala? Please provide every related information about the same.
The Company Secretary course divided into Foundation, Intermediate and Final course. The candidate need to study 4 years to complete Company secretary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?