19th September 2014, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Comparison between B.Sc. Maths and B.A. Maths

I passed 12th with PCM (science) and i want to do B.A. MATH . Then I want asked who is the best B.A. Math or B.Sc. Math if I interested in math.

22nd September 2014, 10:54 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Comparison between B.Sc. Maths and B.A. Maths

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I passed 12th with PCM (science) and i want to do B.A. MATH . Then I want asked who is the best B.A. Math or B.Sc. Math if I interested in math.
Both the BA Economics and B. Sc Economics have good scope in both the Government and Private sector as well. There is no much difference between the two courses. BA Mathematics related to arts stream and B. Sc Mathematics course related to science stream. However, here I listed some basic difference between the two courses.

Basic difference between B.A Mathematics and B.Sc Mathematics:-

B.A in Mathematics course focus more on applied Mathematics and its applications. This course has got more relevance in the field of arts.

B.Sc in Mathematics course gives more concentrate to Mathematics and Computer related Mathematical methods. The candidate who completed this course can work in the fields which make use of the applications of Mathematics and Computer Science.

Conclusion:- Both of these courses focus on same (Mathematics ) subject. But focus on different areas of the subject.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?