4th April 2014, 05:52 PM
varshcine

Can I do B.Sc maths with 65% of marks in maths at +2?

I got 65%in maths in my 12th std can i do bsc maths? can i do sc maths with 65% of marks in maths in +2?

28th April 2014, 10:31 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I do B.Sc maths with 65% of marks in maths at +2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by varshcine View Post
I got 65%in maths in my 12th std can i do bsc maths? can i do sc maths with 65% of marks in maths in +2?
Yes you're eligible to apply for B.Sc mathematics course. Your educational qualification is enough M.Sc mathematics course.B.Sc stands for Bachelor of Science and the duration of the course is for three years and the course is divided into six semester. The candidate who completed 12th standard or equivalent qualification with mathematics as main subject are eligible to apply for B.Sc mathematics course. Since you have score very good marks in mathematics subject. So, definitely you're eligible for B.Sc mathematics course. The Applicant will get admission based on 12th standard score (On merit basis). Applicant may collect the course application from the Institution which Interested to apply for the course. The Applicant may also collect the Information about the admission procedure from the official website of the Institution.
15th April 2015, 04:26 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Can I do B.Sc maths with 65% of marks in maths at +2?

Yes, you are eligible for BSc (Maths).

The one and only eligibility criteria for BSc (Maths) is the candidate should have passed the higher secondary with all the subjects cleared successfully from a recognized university.

The subject combination for BSc (Maths) should be Maths + Physics in 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?