20th September 2014, 01:32 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to continue CA studies while working in Software company after MCA?

Dear sir,

Currently I am working in a software company and I am MCA Graduate.Now I want to study CA.Is it possible to continue or not,if yes means I need details of the CA Coaching centers and exam patterns,please reply as.....

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to continue my diploma studies from 2nd year after discontinuing it few years back? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to enter into software field after doing MCA from IGNOU
  3. How to switch from a software company to a government sector job?
  4. Is it preferable to do higher studies or should I continue with my job?
  5. How can I continue my studies after completing B.Ed? I want to continue with M.Ed
  6. Can I continue my studies after 7 years and complete my BE (ECE) course which I left due to some financial problem?
  7. What should I do after passing 2nd PUC commerce
  8. For which post do the software companies hire diploma holders? Currently I am working in telecom networking company but not interested in job. Should I quite this or complete my year?
  9. Career guidance after BCA and currently working in a content development company?
  10. Can I do ICWA after scoring 42% in B.Com?
  11. How to do MCA from IGNOU? I have done software testing course
  12. What can I do after B.Tech electronics and communication
  13. What should I do for continuing my studies? I have done 10th with 64% marks but due to some problem I didn't continue my studies later. Now I want to continue my studies in any technical field. Suggest technical courses along with their full details
  14. How to do CA after completing graduation with B.Tech? I am working as a software engineer in IT company
  15. How to settle for government job after doing MCA?
  16. Can i join correspondence program in MCA after my M.Sc degree which i pursued few years back?
  17. How to continue with studies after completing MBA Marketing?
  18. How to do a part time job along with MCA in Delhi?
22nd September 2014, 09:26 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to continue CA studies while working in Software company after MCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir,

Currently I am working in a software company and I am MCA Graduate.Now I want to study CA.Is it possible to continue or not,if yes means I need details of the CA Coaching centers and exam patterns,please reply as.....
If you have the capability to manage both the work and CA studies at the time then you can pursue for the CA course. Concentration, Dedication and Interest are the most important things to be qualified in CA course.

Institute of Chartered Accountant of India (ICAI). This course is divided into three stages, Foundation, Intermediate and Final course.
  • Those candidates who completed 12th standard in any desire specialization are eligible to apply for the CA foundation course. Aspirants who have finished their graduation with 60% marks are directly eligible for Intermediate course. Commerce stream candidates are required to score 55% marks in graduation in order to join in the Intermediate course.

For Competency Professional Test (CPT)
  • Section A: Fundamentals of Accounting ( 60 Marks )
  • Section B: Mercantile Laws ( 40 Marks )
  • Section C: General Economics ( 50 Marks )
  • Section D: Quantitative Aptitude ( 50 Marks )

For Professional Competency Course (PCC)
  • Advanced Accounting
  • Auditing and Assurance
  • Law
  • Business Laws
  • Company Law
  • Business Ethics
  • Business Communication
  • Cost Accounting and Financial Management
  • Taxation
  • Information Technology and Strategic Management

For Final Course
  • Financial Reporting
  • Strategic Financial Management
  • Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics
  • Corporate and Allied Laws
  • Advanced Management Accounting
  • Information Systems Control and Audit
  • Direct Tax Laws
  • Indirect Tax Laws

CA Coaching Institutes:-
  • Yeshas Academy
  • Shree Guru Kripa’s Institute of Management
  • Edu Ex
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?