30th March 2019, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Complete information about BBA(Banking & Insurance) course?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study BBA(Banking & Insurance). So, I would like to gather the details of BBA(Banking & Insurance). Can anyone of you please provide me the information related to this course in details? Thank you!

2nd April 2019, 06:31 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Complete information about BBA(Banking & Insurance) course?

Detailed Information about BBA in Banking and Insurance course:

The detailed information about BBA in Banking and Insurance course is given below,

Name of the Course - BBA in Banking and Insurance

Duration of course - 3 years

>> The basic educational required is 12th Class in 10+2 pattern with 50% marks in Mathematics or Commerce.

>> Colleges conduct their own entrance examination for offering admission into their college. Some of the entrance examinations are IPU CET, Symbiosis SET, AIMA UGAT..etc.,

>> Colleges offering this course are,
@ Assam Down Town University
@ GLA Institute of Business Management, Mathura
@ Bennett University, Greater Noida
@ GLA University
@ Jain University..etc.,

After completion of this course, you may find employment opportunities in Banking sector, Health organizations, insurance industries..etc.,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?