1st November 2016, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

Course and fee structure of BBA(Banking & Insurance) in BLS Institute of Technology & Management?

Can anyone of you please let me know the course structure of BBA(Banking & Insurance) which is available in BLS Institute of Technology & Management? Kindly tell me the course fee structure also.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and fee expenses of B.A.+LLB course in BLS Institute of Technology Management?
  2. Course and fee structure of Diploma in e-Business at Institute of Technology & Management, Chennai?
  3. How many seats are available for M.Sc(Apparel Technology & Management) course in National Institute of Fashion Technology? Fee structure of this course?
  4. Course and fee structure of B.Tech(Industrial Engineering & Management) in National Institute of Technology?
  5. Fee structure of Master of Library & Information Science course in Alagappa Institute of Technology?
  6. List of top 5 colleges affiliated to IP University? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which are the good private IP colleges?
  8. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Medical Law & Ethics in Aastha Institute of Management and Technology?
  9. Best colleges of IP university which I can opt for MCA course? Can I get a good college of IP university?
  10. Top Government Colleges offering Engineering in Haryana?
  11. Is MCA part time course available in Satara(Maharashtra)?
  12. Admission procedure and fee structure of Advanced Diploma in Insurance Management in JSS College of Arts, Science & Commerce?
  13. Fee structure and hostel expenses of B.Sc(Forestry) in Sam Higgingbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology & Sciences?
  14. Possibility to do Diploma in Nutrition & Food Technology for M.Sc(Food Technology) postgraduate? List of colleges with fee structure in West Bengal?
  15. Can I take admission in IP after scoring 92.4% in 12th CBSE
  16. What's the fee structure and ranking(In UP) of GLA institute of technology and management, Mathura?
  17. Best colleges for Automobile engineering in Haryana?
  18. Course description and fee structure of Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management of International Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata?
2nd November 2016, 08:30 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course and fee structure of BBA(Banking & Insurance) in BLS Institute of Technology & Management?

B.B.A. Banking and Insurance or Bachelor of Business Administration in Banking and Insurance is an undergraduate Banking course. The duration of this course is three years. For this course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

As per my knowledge, the total fee of Bachelor of Business Administration in Banking and Insurance course in BLS Institute of Technology & Management is Rs. 2,20,200. For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: NH-10, Bahadurgarh, Haryana 124507
Phone: 01276 304 267
2nd November 2016, 09:02 PM
pruthvi12dba

Default Re: Course and fee structure of BBA(Banking & Insurance) in BLS Institute of Technology & Management?

Hi,

BBA (B&I) course duration 3 years and 50% in your 12th standard.For fee structure contat the below information.

Admission : Admission Procedure through IPU or Admission under Management Quota – 10% of total seats ;
Only CET qualified candidates will be considered for admission through Management Quota. The eligibility criteria for such candidates will be the same as for those admitted through counseling.

* Contact Details : Phone : 01276-304267,68,69
Email : [email protected]
* Visit us
NH-10,Delhi-Rohtak Road, Jakhoda,Bahadurgarh(NCR)-
124507, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?