11th October 2014, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Complete information about PhD in Electronics & Communication engineering?

hello sir,
i t.chiranjeevi working as a asst pofessor in eng college for the past 4years. i need to do my phd in electronics and communication engineering.
i done my msc(electronics) and m.tech(dcn).
i need guide lines to register my phd so pplease send me the information

Related Questions:
  1. Good fields to do PhD after B.Tech Electronics & Communication?
  2. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  3. Model question papers for PhD Electronics or Communication? Institute in Maharashtra for PhD either in Electronics or Communication?
  4. PTU, M.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering, Digital Speech & Image Proccessing Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. From where to get forms for Diploma in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  6. How to get a job in ISRO being a Electronics & communication engineering student?
  7. Information about PhD program after MS in USA?
  8. Is it possible to take admission in B.Tech Civil Engineering after completing B.Tech in E&C
  9. Which branch is better for M.Tech for electronics & communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  11. How to get admission in B.Tech. to complete degree after having done diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  12. How many seats are there in Cochin University and Technology?
  13. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  14. Which course is better between B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering and Electrical Electronics?
  15. Course for Masters program in Electronics & Communication engineering?
  16. What can I do next after completing engineering in electronics and tele communication? How to face Interview?
  17. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  18. Date of the CDAC course entrance exam? Syllabus for the entrance exam?
14th October 2014, 09:07 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Complete information about PhD in Electronics & Communication engineering?

It is good to see your spirit of higher studies and learning inspite of being a working person and that too an assistant professor for the past four years. You can definitely pursue phd and explore more opportunities and get a better exposure. PhD programmes are conducted by various institutions including IITs, NITs and other government and private universities.

The general procedure to get into PHD course is as follows.
1. Most of the institutions conduct their own entrance exam and interview or recruit through interview only (in this case you need to have a valid GATE Score, or UGC/CSIR-NET (with JRF) ).
2. SO you need to chalk out the institutions where you want to pursue your PhD.
3. Get their details and mode of admission by keeping in touch with their official websites.
4. Apply when the advertisement is released.
15th October 2014, 10:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Complete information about PhD in Electronics & Communication engineering?

For Ph.D in Electronics and Communication Engineering you must have completed (or going to complete) BE/B.Tech. or ME/M.Tech. in Engg (any branch including CS/ECE EE/Civil/Inst./Biotech.) or B.Arch. or Master's degree in Science/Maths/IT/ICT/Computer Science or MCA from a recognized university.

Also make sure that you have got at least 55% marks in your qualifying degree course which is mentioned above.

The duration for this Ph.D course is normally 4 to 6 years. The admission is usually on the basis of valid scores in CSIR NET or GATE or UGC NET.

There are many universities in India which conduct entrance examination for admission into Ph.D course. If you have the required qualification, then you can appear for the entrance examination.

For more information visit Ph.D ECE Eligibility Criteria
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?