2nd July 2014, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Whether PGD in Banking & Insurance is beneficial for B.Com student? Universities offering PGD in Banking & Insurance in Gujarat?

Hello
Is post graduate diploma in banking
& insurance is good option after b com?
which universities provide this in gujarat????
Help me to find......thank you

Related Questions:
  1. What to do next after B.Com for career in Banking & Insurance sector with HDFC Life?
  2. What is the course fee for PGD in Banking and Finance?
  3. How to do M.Com in banking management after completign B.Com in Banking and Insurance? What is the fee structure?
  4. As a BBI [Bachelor of Banking & Insurance] can i go for M.sc (I.T), M.C.A or MBA (I.T) course?
  5. How to take admission in M.Com after doing b.Com in banking and insurance with 77%
  6. Exemption in III Licentiate and Associate papers for PGDM in Insurance & Banking holder?
  7. How to take admission for M.Com banking and Insurance? I have completed TY Banking and Insurance
  8. Is there any scope for banking in this coming future? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Colleges offering M.Com in Specialization?
  10. Can I make a good career in Banking after completing graduation in B.Com(Banking and Insurance)
  11. What to do after 12th? Any course related to accounts that can be done?
  12. How to do M.Com in banking management after completing B.Com in Banking and Insurance? What is the fees structure and job opportunities?
  13. Can I apply in other company while working with a financial company in Backend for last 3 years? Which are the short term courses which can be done with the job?
  14. Kuvempu University BBM Second Year-Law And Practice Banking And Insurance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. What should I do after graduation in B.Com Banking and Insurance? What else can I do after graduation? Career options available other than MBA?
  16. How to do MBA in administration and hospital management after finishing diploma in general nursing and midwifery course
  17. Job oppertunities for B.Sc Mathematics graduate in Banking and Insurance sector?
  18. Which are the best colleges to go for CA? I am interested in computer and banking insurance
18th September 2017, 08:18 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Whether PGD in Banking & Insurance is beneficial for B.Com student? Universities offering PGD in Banking & Insurance in Gujarat?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
Is post graduate diploma in banking
& insurance is good option after b com?
which universities provide this in gujarat????
Help me to find......thank you

Yes, post graduate diploma in banking and insurance course is beneficial for you after B.Com to make your carrier in banking field, because it enhances your skills and knowledge regarding banking and insurance sector.

>> Minimum qualification required to apply for post graduate diploma in banking and insurance is bachelors from government recognized institute.

>> Duration of PG diploma after B.Com is 6 months.

>> After having PG diploma in banking and insurance you can apply for job in employment areas like Retail insurance, Banking, Private and Public sector banking organizations and get jobs like as follows:-

Job Options after PG Diploma in Banking and Insurance:-

:- Sales manager.

:- Insurance associate.

:- Customer service manager.

:- Relationship Manager.

:- Private banker.

Institute Offer PG Diploma in Banking & Insurance in Gujarat:-

1). Innovative School of Business and Management, Ahmedabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?