18th February 2023, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

BE Computer science engineer looking for governemnt jobs

I am BE computer science engineer. I have a 2.5 Years of Experience as a Network Engineer. To which job i can apply..??? Please help me

19th February 2023, 01:24 AM
SheldonPatrickEverson

Default Re: BE Computer science engineer looking for governemnt jobs

As a BE computer science engineer with 2.5 years of experience as a Network Engineer, you may be eligible for various job positions in the Indian government. Here are some options:

Indian Railways: You can apply for technical posts such as Junior Engineer or Senior Section Engineer in Indian Railways, which require a degree in engineering and relevant experience.

Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO): DRDO conducts recruitment drives for various technical positions such as Scientist B, C, D, and E, where you can apply with your engineering degree and experience.

Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL): BEL is a government-owned company that manufactures defense electronics and is one of the best places to work as a computer science engineer. You can apply for various positions such as Deputy Engineer, Senior Engineer, and Deputy Manager.

Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO): ISRO is a government organization that offers various positions for engineers in the field of research and development, spacecraft design, and manufacturing.

Banking sector: Public sector banks such as State Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, and others offer technical officer positions that require a degree in engineering and relevant experience.

These are some of the job options you can consider. You can search for job opportunities in government websites such as UPSC, SSC, and state government job portals for further information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?