18th February 2023, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

I am computer engineer not computer science engineer. Can I apply for ISRO scientist engineer post?

I am computer engineer not computer science engineer. Can I apply for ISRO scientist engineer post?

19th February 2023, 01:39 AM
SidhuMoosewala

Default Re: I am computer engineer not computer science engineer. Can I apply for ISRO scientist engineer post?

"I am computer engineer not computer science engineer" By your this statement I assume you are B.E. graduate not a B.Tech. Anyways, it hardly matters for government jobs. As long as you have the required qualifications and skills for the specific job posting, you can apply for the ISRO Scientist/Engineer post. The qualifications and skills required for each job posting may vary, so make sure to carefully review the job description and requirements before applying.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?