18th February 2023, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

M.C.A or M.E which one to choose to become a Software engineer? Which one is better and why?

1. I"m mechanical engineer and am also good at java programming. Presently i am working as design engineer in power plant sector and i want to be a software engineer. i am planning to do an P.G degree in Comp sci field. will this yield me a job as a developer?
2. If am doing then M.C.A (or) M.E Software engineering is better?

19th February 2023, 01:31 AM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: M.C.A or M.E which one to choose to become a Software engineer? Which one is better and why?

1. Pursuing a PG degree in computer science field can definitely enhance your knowledge and skills in software development, and could increase your chances of landing a job as a developer. However, it's important to note that having hands-on experience and projects in software development is equally important to showcase your skills to potential employers. You can also consider exploring job opportunities in the power plant sector that involve software development, as your background in mechanical engineering and experience in the field could be valuable.

2. The choice between M.C.A and M.E in Software Engineering depends on your career goals and interests. M.C.A focuses on computer applications and can prepare you for roles in software development, whereas M.E in Software Engineering offers a deeper theoretical understanding of software engineering concepts and prepares you for research or academic roles. It's important to research the curriculum and job prospects of both programs and choose one that aligns with your career goals.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?