12th December 2016, 10:53 PM
Vimmi srivastava

Which course among B.Com (General) and B.Com (Honors) should I choose to pursue from Christ University? Does this College provide Placements?

Respected Sir, I want to know which course among B.Com (General) and B.Com (Honors) should I choose to pursue from Christ University? Does this College provide Placements if yes then please tell me about the Companies?
What is the selection criteria for these two course for the year 2017? Please answer as soon as possible.

30th December 2016, 11:02 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which course among B.Com (General) and B.Com (Honors) should I choose to pursue from Christ University? Does this College provide Placements?

There is no such great placement records of this college and you need to apply separately for the placements if you are interested after the course.

The choice of the course will be yours only but I can tell you the difference between them.

Both the courses are the same more or less but in the Hons Degree of any course, some managerial skills are also taught separately to the students.

It would be good for the career in Private companies if you join the BCom (Hons).

Choice is yours.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?