27th June 2015, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to study BDS in India and practice in Abroad? Is BDS highly demanded in Abroad? Minimum salary to earn there?

Hello everyone,
I have just completed my 12th standard and planning to do BDS. Can I do BDS in India and practice Abroad? Is BDS in good demand in Abroad? And how much is the minimum salary they can earn in Abroad? I am so confused please try to answer me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. BDS from India or abroad which is better?
  2. Procedure to get admission in National University of Singapore to study BDS? Total cost to study BDS in Singapore?
  3. Job opportunities for BDS Doctor of India in Abroad? Which is the favourable country for Dentistry?
  4. Chances to study Master's degree in Abroad for BDS student? List of Universities offering admission in Abroad?
  5. Can I do MD after completing BDS? If it is not possible in India then can I do abroad?
  6. What is the requirement needed to apply for M.D.S course in abroad after completion of B.D.S in India?
  7. Can I get job in Abroad after completing BDS? What is the scope of BDS over MBBS?
  8. Should I study MBBS in Abroad if got seat in BDS in India?
  9. Marks needed in BDS to study MDS in Abroad? What are the entrance exams I need to clear?
  10. What I should do to study abroad after completing BDS course?
  11. Eligibility to pursue Internship in abroad if passed BDS in India?
  12. Should I go abroad after BDS or should I stay in India? Courses which are offered by universities in abroad apart from DDS?
  13. How many marks required in BDS to do MDS from abroad? Entrance exam details for the same?
  14. Scope of BDS abroad? Eligibility criteria for MDS outside India? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. From where can I do DDS after BDS? Cost of the DDS course? Is there any capsule course after BDS? Salary after doing DDS and MDS in India and Abroad?
  16. Eligibility to study MDS in Abroad for BDS 3rd year student?
  17. What should I do to study MDS in Abroad being a BDS doctor?
  18. How to go abroad after completing BDS? What is the criteria for MDS
29th June 2015, 11:25 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Possibility to study BDS in India and practice in Abroad? Is BDS highly demanded in Abroad? Minimum salary to earn there?

It is a very good idea. You can certainly go Abroad and practice as a Doctor once you can complete the Degree of BDS in India from a recognized University.
So make sure you complete your Degree from a recognized University.
Doctors are of high demand Abroad be it of any specialization and it is no different for the course of BDS.
The salary also is very high but it is not a fixed amount so do not think of the salary to much as it is very high when compared to that of India.
So complete your Degree and you will be nicely placed for your future.
31st December 2016, 11:02 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to study BDS in India and practice in Abroad? Is BDS highly demanded in Abroad? Minimum salary to earn there?

I have completed my BDS degree in 1999 and one year internship. From then till date I am working in dental clinic and almost 5 years in dental college. Now I want to work in abroad. Especially UK or Kuwait.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?