29th December 2016, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Will I have to appear for second semester exam or any re-exam?

I have not appeared in compulsory exam of Hindi and English of each 50 marks in B.Sc zoology hons. What happen with my result? Will I give the second semester exam or any re-exam will held for this?

29th December 2016, 11:13 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I have to appear for second semester exam or any re-exam?

You must have to appear in the Hindi and English subject examination in order to qualify in your examination. Since you have not appeared in the above said examination, you have to sit for the re examination of the two subjects in order to qualify in your examination.
30th December 2016, 12:04 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You will have to appear for compartmental examination in the concluding year with the current year candidates of that particular year candidates.

You should however try to score well in your examination in this exam otherwise it will prove to be a negative point in your marksheet.
30th December 2016, 10:06 AM
Khurit
Senior Member+

If you have not given the exam for your compulsary subjects that is Hindi and English you will be considered fail and must give the re-exam.
30th December 2016, 07:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

If you have not appeared in final examinations in B.Sc. Zoology course then, your result will be declared as Absent for the examination. You can appear in Supplementary examination and get qualified to pursue next year of B.Sc. Zoology course. You can apply for the supplementary examination once, the regular examination results are declared by your education board.
30th December 2016, 10:58 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Since you have not appeared in the compulsory papers of the semester, you will get a Back mark sheet saying that you got failed in those two particular exams due to the absence.

You need to reappear in the exams whenever they will be conducted.

Usually they are conducted along with other regular exams at the time of the regular exams only and you will have to appear in them.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?