30th July 2019, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Scholarships available to study BArch(Interior Design) in Aalim Muhammed Salegh Academy of Architecture Chennai?

Hello everyone, I want to do BArch(Interior Design) from Aalim Muhammed Salegh Academy of Architecture Chennai. But I need to get a scholarship for studying this course. So. please help me to know about the scholarships available for this course.

3rd August 2019, 12:32 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available to study BArch(Interior Design) in Aalim Muhammed Salegh Academy of Architecture Chennai?

Sorry to inform you that Scholarship is not available in Aalim Muhammed Salegh Academy of Architecture for B.Arch. in Interior Design course. Scholarships are generally not available in this university. If you're the first graduate in your family, you can apply for one. But other than that, there are no means for applying for a scholarship. However, education loans could be procured from banks and necessary details for the same will be provided by the college.
20th August 2019, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scholarships available to study BArch(Interior Design) in Aalim Muhammed Salegh Academy of Architecture Chennai?

May i know, what is the procedure to apply & get a minority scholarship for BArch course in your college for a Muslim candidate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?