7th November 2016, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of B.Sc(Hospitality & Hotel Administration) in C.T. Institute of Hotel Management?

I want to apply for B.Sc(Hospitality & Hotel Administration) course at C.T. Institute of Hotel Management. Please tell me the course fee of this course. I want to know the course duration also. Thank you!

8th November 2016, 04:47 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of B.Sc(Hospitality & Hotel Administration) in C.T. Institute of Hotel Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for B.Sc(Hospitality & Hotel Administration) course at C.T. Institute of Hotel Management. Please tell me the course fee of this course. I want to know the course duration also. Thank you!

The course duration of B.Sc Hospitality & Hotel Administration is three years in C.T. Institute of Hotel Management. The candidates after the completion of 12th class in any stream can apply for the admission to the course. The fee for the B.Sc Hospitality & Hotel Administration course will be – 1st Semester – Rs 46,250 and 2nd Semester – Rs 36,750. The website link is C.T.Institute
8th November 2016, 11:00 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of B.Sc(Hospitality & Hotel Administration) in C.T. Institute of Hotel Management?

The duration of the above mentioned course in C.T Institute of Hotel Management is of 4 years degree course.
The fee structure of the above mentioned course is of Rs. 3,04,000/-
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?