20th July 2016, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Total expenses to study Diploma in Hotel Management? Duration of this course?

Dear Sir,
I have done with my 10th and I want to do Diploma in Hotel Management course. Because I want to work in Gulf Nation doing Diploma in Hotel Management. Can you please help me to know that how much total expenses will cover of this Diploma course? And what is the duration of this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Total expenses to study Hotel Management for Intermediate student?
  2. What is the total course duration of Hotel Management? From where can I pursue the course?
  3. Can I study PhD in Business Management after completing MBA? Course duration and total expenses?
  4. Course duration and total expenses of PG Diploma(Logistics & Retail Management) in International Institute for Learning in Management Business School?
  5. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Master of Hotel Management in IHM, Hyderabad? Total Fee expenses of this course?
  6. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management on Diploma basis?
  7. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management if pursue Diploma in it?
  8. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management if secured 82.8% in 12th BSEB PCM? Entrance exams to get admission? Syllabus, course duration and fee expenses?
  9. What kind of jobs are available after Diploma or B.Sc in Hotel Management? Does it has a better future?
  10. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. B.Sc in Hotel Management or Diploma in Hotel Management which one is good? Jobs available in future?
  12. Total fee expenses of Bachelor of Hotel Management in Oberoi School of Management, Delhi?
  13. List of government colleges offering Safety Engineering Diploma in Maharashtra? Course duration and total expenses?
  14. What I should to study in PhD after M.Com? Course duration and total expenses?
  15. Does IIHM, Kolkata offer Diploma in Hotel Management course? Fee expenses of this course?
  16. Can I pursue Hotel Management course after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the total fee of Hotel Management course? -- [New]
  17. Courses available to study in PG Diploma for ECE Diploma student in Karnataka? Course duration and fee expenses?
  18. Subjects offered in Diploma program of Hotel Management?
25th July 2016, 11:51 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Total expenses to study Diploma in Hotel Management? Duration of this course?

The total expense of diploma course in the field of Hotel Management cannot be stated exactly here as it depends on various factors like the institute concerned, the year of your admission, the caste category your belong to, etc. It varies from institute to another and that too from time to time. Usually the expense will be around 2.5 - 8 lakhs depending on the institute you choose to study. The duration of the course is usually three years unless you opt for correspondence or part time learning course which are usually of 1 year duration.
15th September 2017, 08:53 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Total expenses to study Diploma in Hotel Management? Duration of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I have done with my 10th and I want to do Diploma in Hotel Management course. Because I want to work in Gulf Nation doing Diploma in Hotel Management. Can you please help me to know that how much total expenses will cover of this Diploma course? And what is the duration of this course?

If you want to go for diploma in hotel management, then here below are details regarding hotel management diploma course:-

Eligibility Condition:- Minimum qualification required to apply for hotel management diploma course is Xth from government recognized board.

Duration of Diploma in Hotel Management:-
Duration of hotel management course is 3 years.

Fee structure:- Fee structure for diploma in hotel management is from Rs:- 25,000 to Rs:- 40,000/- per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?