24th March 2018, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Course structure of BBA(Information System Management) in PSG College of Arts & Science?

Can I know about the structure of BBA course in the specialization of Information System Management which is available in PSG College of Arts & Science? Please provide me the course structure asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study BBA(Information System Management) in PSG College of Arts & Science?
  2. Entrance exam available to study BBA(Information System Management) in PSG College of Arts & Science?
  3. Fee expenses of BBA(Information System Management) in PSG College of Arts & Science?
  4. What is the fee structure for PG course in PSG technology, GRD Arts and Science and PSG Arts and Science
  5. List of the colleges of forensics in Chennai?
  6. List of Calicut University affiliated colleges which offer BCA course in Ernakulam
  7. Admission procedure and fee structure of Advanced Diploma in Insurance Management in JSS College of Arts, Science & Commerce?
  8. Cutoff percentage required in 12th Commerce to study B.Com(E-Commerce) in PSG College of Arts & Science?
  9. Course duration and fee structure of MSc(Software System) in CMS College of Science and Arts? -- [New]
  10. List of colleges in Madurai and Coimbatore to do B.Sc Anatomy?
  11. List of the MBA colleges which is under Bharathiar university
  12. Cutoff required for Automobile Engineering in PSG college? How much is the fee structure for the management quota seat in PSG college? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Course structure & fee expenses of BA(Journalism) in WMO Arts & Science College?
  14. Fee structure for MBA course under Management Quota in PSG College, Tamil Nadu?
  15. Course structure and duration of BSc(Biochemistry) in Annai College of Arts & Science?
  16. Which universities are there that offer chartered accounts in Tamilnadu?
  17. How to do project after doing final year BCA?
  18. Course structure of MTech(Computer Science & Engineering) in Central College of Engineering & Management?
14th May 2023, 07:03 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Course structure of BBA(Information System Management) in PSG College of Arts & Science?

The Course Structure of BBA( information System Management) is:-

*Business Law I

*Analytical Decision Making I

*Project Management

*Programming Languages I

*System Analysis & Specification etc..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?